30 Must-Read Books for 2017
Every year I resolve to read more books, and every year I jump into January with a full Kindle and big reading goals!
If you’re like me, you’re probably looking for some amazing books to start reading in 2017, which is why my pal Simply Stacie and I wanted to share a few of our FAVE books with all of you!
Must-Read Books for 2017
Whether you’re into mystery, romance or even some inspirational non-fiction, our list of the 30 must-read books for 2017 is really going to knock your socks off. It might even knock the dust off your Kindle, too! After you peruse our list of books, be sure to enter below for a chance to win your choice of TWO books from our list. Which ones would you choose?
- Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
- The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena
- The Magnolia Story by Chip & Joanna Gaines
- Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
- You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero
- I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
- A House Without Windows by Nadia Hashimi
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- What She Knew by Gilly Macmillan
- All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda
- Faithful by Alice Hoffman
- Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Bring Me Back by Micalea Smeltzer
- Moonglow by Michael Chabon
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- The Zookeeper’s Wife by Diane Ackerman
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Dark Tower by Stephen King
- The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Nest by by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney
- Empty Mansions by Bill Dedman
- Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
- The Reason You Walk by Wab Kinew
- The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
- Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
- Atlas Obscura by Joshua Foer
Kick off your 2017 reading year with a bang!
1. Kindle Oasis — I’m a bit of a Kindle junkie and I’m always in line to buy Amazon’s latest and greatest e-reader offerings. The Kindle Oasis is the most wonderful little e-reader I’ve ever owned. The feeling of it in your hands is amazing. It’s lightweight, bright, beautiful and it makes flipping through the pages of your book a joy. I can’t recommend this e-reader enough! Click here to order yours.
2. Book of the Month Club — Prefer to feel (and smell) an actual book in your hands? I totally get it. It’s one reason why I am obsessed with my Book of the Month Club subscription. Give yourself the gift of a fabulous book selection each and every month when you sign up for Book of the Month Club. You can Click here to start your subscription.