5 Back to school must haves from Sears
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client. #ThisisStyle for #backtoschool #cbias.
I can’t believe that my sweet little Evan will be starting preschool this year. In fact, I get a bit of a lump in my throat just thinking about how fast the time since his birth has passed!
While I do feel a little sentimental about this milestone, I’m also overjoyed for him. I know he’s ready to have some new experiences, meet some new friends, and learn a lot! He’s also very excited about the details, including getting to choose a special backpack and some cool “big boy” clothes.
5 back to school must haves
1. A Cool Backpack: While your preschooler may not be interested in fashion, he or she is probably pretty psyched about the prospect of choosing a cool new backpack. Let your kiddo choose a backpack that reflects his or her personality.
My little superhero chose a fun Iron Man 3 backpack, which was 50% off at Sears!
2. Graphic Tees: Preschool is all about having fun and making friends, and these bright graphic tees area great way to let your child express his or her exuberant personality. Paired with some great denim, these graphic t-shirts will be a hit.
3. Mix and match: Preschool-style should be no fuss, so be sure to pick up plenty of pieces that can be mixed and matched. These great striped tops can be worn with khaki’s or denim. Wear short-sleeved shirts over a long-sleeved thermal to transition into fall and winter.
4. Durable denim: When it comes to comfort, durability, and style, you just can’t beat good denim. Sears has a great selection of denim to fit any budget. We loved the name-brand choices, and I’m particularly a fan of Lee Dungarees. I find the Lee brand for kids to be extremely soft, and Evan tells me they are comfortable.
Also, notice the belt on these jeans? It’s a snap belt—brilliant!
5. Comfortable necessities: Don’t forget to stock-up on socks, underwear, and undershirts to start a new school year. We love the Joe Boxer brand at Sears because of the softness. They also hold up really well over time and multiple washings, which I love.
Pay it forward
We also picked up an extra backpack and top to donate to a child in need. I could tell Evan felt really good about dropping off these items in his preschool’s Project School Tools box.
This gave us a great opportunity to discuss the importance of helping others.
My little guy is all set to start preschool, and he’s really proud of his cool new backpack and school clothes from Sears!
Here’s to a great school year!
Be sure to follow my entire searsStyle shopping journey by checking out my album on G+.
Do you have a child/children heading off to school this fall? What is your best back-to-school fashion tip?
Leave a Comment
Have something to add? Leave a Comment »