5 reasons I love my Whirlpool Duet
I have to say, my daily routine as a mom has really improved since receiving the Whirlpool Duet Laundry Pair.
Following are the top 5 reasons I adore the Whirlpool Duet washer and dryer!
1. Capacity — The amount of clothes that I can wash and dry per load in the Whirlpool Duet is just incredible. I find that I am able to make it through our piles of laundry in half the time, which means I can spend my time doing so many other things. Speaking of piles of laundry, I now only have a basket or two of clothes waiting to be washed at a given time, better than the dirty-clothes mountain we used to have!
2. Precision Dispense — Once again, a feature that is a huge time-saver for me. I love being able to fill the detergent cartridge, and know that subsequent loads are going to receive the right dose of soap to do the job! Seems like I never have to add detergent now!
3. Sanitation Cycle — I am a huge fan of the Whirlpool Duet’s sanitation cycle. I use this on our bedding to reduce allergens, and I also use it on my husband’s work clothing, which has particularly bad stains and odors. Comes clean every time!
4. The Storage Drawers — Simple enough, right? The drawers below our Whirlpool Duet are just so handy. I am so pleased to be able to organize and store our laundry detergent, softener, stain remover and other accessories, such a great a great feature!
5. Steam — By far, my favorite part of the Whirlpool Duet dryer are the cycles that include steam. Wrinkled clothing is a thing of the past in our home, and I love that I have pretty much been able to retire our iron! I hate ironing, so this is a major perk for me!
Could I live without the Whirlpool Duet washer and dryer? Sure. Would I ever want to live without it again? NO WAY! I am officially laundry-spoiled — thank you, Whirlpool and Mom Central!
Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a test-drive campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Whirlpool and received a complimentary Whirlpool Duet washer and dryer to facilitate my review.