Banana Split Smoothie
I’d like to thank Sir Bananas for sponsoring this post.
Another school year is finally winding down and I’m SO GLAD! Even though I’m not the one in school, I look forward to fun and relaxed summer schedules as much as my kids do, if not more. In fact, the gorgeous warm weather has inspired me to start playing by summertime rules a little early.
I’m totally ready for outside play time, water balloons and cool treats like this delicious banana split smoothie made with Sir Bananas!
Banana Split Smoothie Recipe
Sir Bananas is a new product that just launched nationwide in 2017.
When I first saw this product in the grocery store, my cart squealed to a halt. Not really, but, you get the picture. I was definitely interested in this product!
I love that Sir Bananas is made with real milk and real bananas. It also has seven grams of protein in each serving, making it a wonderful choice for my kids.
My daughter adores bananas, but I’ve had a tough time getting my little boy to eat them recently. With that said, he adores Sir Bananas, so I love knowing he’s still getting the nutrition that bananas provide.
Sir Bananas is available in half gallon containers. You can choose either Real Bananas and Real Bananas & Chocolate flavors. Sir Bananas Monkey Mates single, a single serve option, are perfect for taking on-the-go
This banana split smoothie can be whipped up in minutes, but it looks pretty impressive, right?
I made it using one cup of Sir Bananas Real Bananas flavor and one frozen banana.
The frozen banana gives the smoothie a cold, frosty, creamy texture. Of course, if you don’t have a banana on hand you could simply blend a cup of Sir Bananas with a half cup of ice for a similar result.
My kids enjoy helping add the toppings to this banana split smoothie. They always want to add extra sprinkles, of course.
I hope you enjoy this simple banana split smoothie recipe as much as my kids do. Be sure to use the Sir Bananas store locator to find out where you can grab this wonderful product in your area.
Banana Split Smoothie
This creamy and delicious smoothie is a fun treat for the whole family.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup Sir Bananas Bananamilk
- 1 or two large strawberry
- 1/4 cup chocolate candy melts
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherries (1 or more)
- Melt chocolate in the microwave and stir until smooth. Dip or drizzle a strawberry (or two, if you’re making two small smoothies) with chocolate and place in freezer on a paper plate while you prepare the rest of the smoothie.
- Blend 1 cup of Sir Bananas bananamilk and 1 chopped, frozen banana until smooth. Pour into one large glass or two small glasses. Top with whipped cream, cherry and sprinkles. Garnish the glass with your chocolate strawberry and enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sir Bananas . The opinions and text are all mine.