Box Tops for Education pantry stock up
After a flurry of holiday hoopla and getting settled into the new year, it’s time to get back to the routine.
The kids are off to school, the entertaining is over and your shelves are empty. Let Box Tops for Education® help you out with its pantry stock up!
In celebration of reaching more than $500 million to schools since the program started in 1996, Box Tops for
Education and its popular brand partners are offering bloggers and one lucky reader a chance to share in the news while stocking their shelves with some of the most trusted household brands.
What you can win
- New Peanut Butter Toast Crunch® cereal
- Nature Valley® Chewy Trail Mix Dark Chocolate Cherry and Protein Salted Caramel
- Fiber One® Protein Bars
- Progresso® Recipe Starters
- Food Should Taste Good® Chips
- Green Giant Fresh® Box Tops for Education pencil pouch
- Hamburger Helper® Sweet & Sour Chicken and Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Betty Crocker® Mac & Cheese and Au Gratin potatoes
- Kleenex® wallet pack and 184 count box
- Scott® toilet paper (4 roll) and paper towel roll
- Avery® dry erase weekly calendar
- Ziploc® bowls and bags
- Yoplait® Frozen Yogurt free product coupon
About Box Tops
Box Tops for Education has helped America’s schools earn over $475 million since 1996. You can earn cash for your child’s school by clipping Box Tops coupons from hundreds of participating products. Box Tops also offers easy ways to earn even more cash for your school online.
Enter to win
One lucky Dear Crissy reader will win this amazing prize pack, enter below, good luck!
Update Giveaway has ended.
Disclosure: Information, products and promotional items have been provided by General Mills and Box Tops for Education and its program partners.