Diapers.com Apparel Shop: $100 #Giveaway *
Check out Miss Kara playing with her toes, wearing an adorable Carter’s Sleeveless Jersey Bubble Romper that I purchased online at Diapers.com.
I’ve written about my love of Diapers.com several times on this blog. I shop at Diapers.com at least once a month, and I do it for two big reasons.
1. Their prices are fantastic on the products and brands that I buy repeatedly.
2. They have LIGHTENING fast shipping. I mean crazy, amazingly fast.
I’ve always been pleased with the selection of products on Diapers.com, but with the re-launch of the Diapers.com apparel shop I am in heaven. I can now shop for all the brands of baby and kids apparel that I love, and get the fantastic Diapers.com prices, fast shipping, and service that I adore. Win, win, and more win.
Evan is dressed in more Carter’s. We love Carter’s, and even though it is available locally, I find it cheaper on Diapers.com.
What I’m loving about the Diapers.com Apparel Shop
- Free 365 day returns. WHAT? True story.
- Go-to brands like Carter’s, Converse and Crocs as well as boutique brands like Tea Collection (love), Petit Bateau and Kai Bean. They actually carry more than 100 brands now!
- A clear shopping interface with fast search tool.
- Hello, my beloved Diapers.com fast shipping. Gets me every time.
Sometimes it seems like my kids only wear some of their clothes once or twice before they have outgrown them. I feel like I am constantly buying clothes, and while I love to shop, I kind of loathe the in-store experience at this point. I would just rather spend my free time doing pretty much ANYTHING else.
Diapers.com just made it 100 times easier to buy new clothes for Evan and Kara. I love that I can find all of the brands I love, and even a few that are new to me, in one familiar spot.
Do a little shopping of your own!
I have a $100 Diapers.com Gift Card to give one of you — how cool is that? Simply have a look at these cool mood boards I created using the Diapers.com Polyvore Mini Editor, and vote for your favorite when you enter on the form below. Good luck!
This post is sponsored by Diapers.com in conjunction with the BabyCenter Blog Network.