Jack o’lantern Halloween face painting tutorial
Looking for some great Halloween face painting ideas? Look no further than Extreme Face Painting: 25 FRIENDLY Step-by-Step Demos (Enhanced Edition) for iPhone/iPad or Nook, a really cool e-book, chock full of fun Halloween face painting tutorials like this one.
I just love this little jack o’lantern halloween face painting tutorial!
Step 1. Apply an orange basecoat across the right half of the face, using a sponge to lay in a
somewhat jagged geometric shape.
Step 2. Use a sponge to stipple on yellow over the orange basecoat to indicate texture and
Step 3. Outline the orange with black using a no. 3 round. Also outline the eye and suggest the teeth. Then, paint the grooves and cracks on the edges of the pumpkin face using the same brush and color.
Step 4. Fill in the eye with black using a sponge. Then, using a no. 3 round loaded with black, clean up the edges of the eye and fill in the nose and mouth.
Step 5. Add white highlights around the features and cracks using a no. 3 round.
· Includes step-by-step video instruction
· Easy-to-follow instruction from two award-winning artists
· 25 step -by-step projects ranging from simple to more advanced
· Designs include popular kid and adult themes for parties, performances, Halloween and other occasions
· Expert techniques for painting remarkably realistic textures, making human features virtually disappear, creating the look of age and other surprising, fool-the-eye effects
This book is loaded with instruction for beginners, and fresh inspiration for even seasoned painters, Extreme Face Painting: 25 FRIENDLY Step-by-Step Demos (Enhanced Edition) is a great tool for any parent looking for fun Halloween face painting ideas!
Leave a Comment
Have something to add? Leave a Comment »