One Pot Dinners For Busy Weeknights
I don’t know about all of you, but there are some nights during the week when my life is almost too chaotic to even think about preparing a home-cooked meal. It’s on busy weeknights like this when I love turning to one pot dinners that I can put together without too much extra fuss.
Even better, do a little planning ahead and have all of the ingredients that you’ll need for that night’s one pot dinner prepped and ready to go in the refrigerator. It takes a little work ahead of time but makes those busy evenings go so much more smoothly. You’ll be able to award yourself a gold star for not resorting to fast food, and your family will love being treated to a delicious and wholesome meal.
I’ve rounded up some scrumptious one pot dinners by a few of my favorite food bloggers that are sure to add a spark of inspiration to your weekly meal plan!
1. Creamy Sundried Tomato and Bacon Pasta by Spices in My DNA
2. Harissa Chicken with Chickpeas and Yogurt by Platings & Pairings
3. One Pan Chicken Parmesan Pasta by Unicorns in the Kitchen
4. One Pot Buffalo Taco Spaghetti by WhitneyBond
5. Chili Mac and Cheese by Well Plated
6. Southwest Skillet Chicken and Rice by Living Sweet Moments
7. Pumpkin Quinoa Casserole with Gruyere & Fresh Herbs by Climbing Grier Mountain
8. One Pot Chicken Pot Pie Fettuccine by Whole and Heavenly Oven
9. One Pot Sloppy Joe Noodle Skillet by A Spicy Perspective
10. Creamy Garlic Herb Chicken & Potatoes by Creme De La Crumb
11. Baked Ziti with Ricotta by Kitchen Nostalgia
12. One Pot Chicken Chow Mein by The Recipe Rebel
13. One Pot Chicken and Dirty Rice by The Chunky Chef
14. Cheesy One-Pot Hawaiian Pizza Pasta by The Busy Baker
15. Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Vegetables by The Recipe Critic
16. Sausage & White Bean Gnocchi by Chelsea’s Messy Apron
17. One Skillet Tuscan Chicken by Delicious Meets Healthy
18. One Pot White Chicken Lasagna Soup by Carlsbad Cravings
19. One Pot Chicken and Dumplings by The Cozy Cook
20. One Pot Cajun Chicken Pasta by Julie’s Eats & Treats
That’s it, I want to try every one of these delicious one pot dinner recipes!
In the mood for soup? Check out my latest collection of the best soup recipes to make ahead and freeze.