5 Baby registry must haves
Looking back on the baby registries I created during each of my pregnancies, it is amazing to see the differences. By the time I became pregnant with my second child, Kara, in 2011, I had the experience to know exactly which items I needed for a new baby. My baby registry must haves have definitely shifted!
Let me just say that my second registry was much smaller, and focused more on the products and brands I had already grown to not just love, but also truly trust.
Top 5 Baby Registry Must-Haves
Below are my top 5 baby registry must-haves, and the items I would recommend for any new, or seasoned Mom. Also, keep reading to find out you can enter to win one of my favorite picks—20 entrants will win!
1. NUK Orthodontic Bottle — Whether you breastfeed or formula feed your baby, you’ll want to have at least a few bottles on hand. Knowing that I wanted to pump occasionally when I had Kara, I used NUK Orthodontic Bottles. The only bottle with an orthodontic nipple, NUK Orthodontic Bottles help promote healthy oral development, support easy transition between breast and bottle, and the NUK Air System even helps reduce colic. As a mother who has dealt with two colicky babies, trust me, you’ll definitely want to use this bottle to help ease your baby’s colic—it’s a lifesaver!
2. Aiden + Anais Classic Swaddle Blankets — These natural muslin swaddling blankets are incredibly soft, and large enough to swaddle your baby in complete comfort. I always buy a package of these wonderful swaddling blankets when I am going to a baby shower, and even though my babies are getting older, we still use these blankets quite often.
3. Burp Cloths — I know, I know. Pretty basic, right? Well, trust me, you’re going to be reaching for burp cloths constantly, and it’s best to have a large supply. I actually recommend something simple, and used those old-fashioned cloth diapers (you know, the ones that require a clothes pin?) that you can purchase very inexpensively—they work really well!
4. Carter’s White Bodysuits — I have such a love for simple white bodysuits. In fact, I would say that 90% of the photos I’ve taken of my babies over the years are photos of them wearing these Carter’s bodysuits. I stocked up on these soft, simple bodysuits before having both of my children.
5. NUK Orthodontic Pacifiers — Of course, binkies are a must, and I loved the idea of an orthodontic pacifier. Just like the NUK Orthodontic Bottles, NUK’s Orthodontic Pacifiers support healthy oral development in babies. Also? These binkies come in so many cute colors and designs, just love them!
Enter to win one of 20 NUK Orthodontic Bottles!
How would you like to enter to win one of my favorite baby registry picks—the NUK Orthodontic Bottle? NUK has generously offered to give 20 of these great bottles to 20 lucky Dear Crissy readers! Enter below for your chance to win.
MANDATORY ENTRY: Simply leave a thoughtful comment on this post telling me one key item from your baby registry, or an item that you would put on a new baby registry. Please write at least 2-3 sentences for your answer, short 1 or 2 word responses will not be counted.
BONUS ENTRY: Retweet using the embedded Tweet below. Leave a separate comment with your Twitter username so I can confirm that the Retweet was carried out.
— Crissy Page (@Crissy) March 25, 2013
Giveaway open to residents of the 48 Contiguous United States who are 18 years or older. Giveaway ends on April 10th, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. Good luck!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of NUK. The opinions and text are my own.