1. I’m fairly introverted and prefer spending my free time alone or with close friends and family. Actually, I think the hardest part of motherhood, for me, is rarely ever being alone. I miss alone.
2. My first major in college was Psychology, though, I ended up with a BA in English.
3. My favorite movie is Lost in Translation.
4. My favorite book is Pride and Prejudice.
5. I’ve never smoked anything.
6. I don’t drink. I have a few reasons for this, but really, I just have a weak constitution and alcohol doesn’t agree with me.
7. I’ve seen the band Counting Crows in concert 8 times and I was kind of in love with Adam Duritz for years.
8. My first name is actually Cristina, and my middle name is Amber.
9. I’ve been blogging since 1996. Yep, 1996.
10. I went to grade school and high school with my husband—we even graduated the same year—but we were never more than acquaintances in school. We ran into each other again in our late 20’s (if you can call MySpace running into someone). We were both a bit lost, then, boom—glitter and hearts and babies.
11. I have night terrors.
12. I live in the country. I hated living in a rural area when I was younger but now I love it.
13. I’ve never taken a photography class. I wanted to take a photography course in college several times but it never worked out.
14. I used to paint a lot and sold my work on eBay.
15. I have a serious passion for creative non-fiction and this is what fuels me to blog.
16. I have debilitating ear pain at high altitudes. This makes driving through the mountains and flying pretty miserable, needless to say, I’m not a travel-junkie.
17. I’ve watched General Hospital off and on for most of my life.
18. I want to write a novel.
19. I’m a firm believer in the law of attraction. I feel that my successes are a result of hard work, focused (borderline obsessive) visualization and positive thinking.
20. I sort of fail at homemaking, but, I’m working on it!
Looking for a quick and easy blog post today? Tell your readers 20 things they don’t know about you, and be sure to let me know so I can check out your post too!