Not quite a cookie and not quite a cake, these amazing pumpkin bar recipes are the perfect holiday dessert, and they deliver all that rich pumpkin flavor that you love.
I adore pumpkin-everything and love baking with this ingredient. I fully intend to try each and every one of these pumpkin bar recipes (a few of them I’ve already made!), and no one can stop me! :)
25 Amazing Pumpkin Bar Recipes
- Chocolate Swirl Pumpkin Bars from Dear Crissy
- Pumpkin Nutella Cookie Bars from Crazy for Crust
- Pumpkin Streusel Cheesecake Bars from Dear Crissy
- Salted Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars from Erin Made This
- Pumpkin Toffee Pecan Bars from Recipes Food and Cooking
- Pumpkin Caramel Marshmallow Fluff Bars from Bakerita
- Ginger and Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars from Buttercup and Bourbon
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Bars from Bakeaholic Mama
- Fudgy Pumpkin Bars with Vanilla Bean Browned Butter Glaze from Averie Cooks
- Pumpkin Streusel Bars from Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Pumpkin Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars from Dear Crissy
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Bars from Cookies and Cups
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip Oatmeal Bars from I Should Be Mopping The Floors
- Pumpkin Seven Layer Magic Bars from Bakers Royale
- Frosted Pumpkin Sugar Cookie Bars from Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Pumpkin Praline Bars from Dear Crissy
- Creme Brule Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake Bars from Handle The Heat
- Healthy Gingerbread Pumpkin Bars from Healthy Living How To
- Pumpkin Pie Dream Bars from A Latte Food
- Pumpkin S’mores Bars from Inside BruCrew Life
- Pumpkin Baked Quinoa Bars from A Clean Bake
- Cinnamon Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Shortbread Crumble Bars from The Kitchen McCabe
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie Streusel Bars from My Baking Addiction
- Skinny Pumpkin Butterscotch Bars from Skinnytaste
- Pumpkin Mocha Magic Bars from Foods of Our Lives
I hope you loved our pumpkin bar recipe round-up. Which bars sound the most scrumptious to you?
2 Comments on “25 Amazing Pumpkin Bar Recipes”
Chocolate Swirl Punpkin Bars.
Hey Melissa, thanks for sharing which recipe you’d love to try! I’ve actually made that one and I can tell you, they are YUMMY!! :) Let me know if you give the recipe a whirl.