30 Best Books to Read in 2018
It’s that time of year again! Once again, my friend Stacie and I have compiled our list of the best books to read in 2018! Along with selecting our picks for the best books of 2018, we always include a giveaway so keep reading to enter. The winner will have the opportunity to select TWO BOOKS from our list as a prize. ❤️ It’s our gift to you!
Best Books for 2018
As much as I am obsessed with my Kindle, I also adore the feeling of reading a tangible book. Gotta love that new book smell!
If you love to LISTEN to books, don’t miss this special deal from Amazon’s Audible. Right now you can try Audible and get two free audiobooks.
Without making you wait any longer, check out our list of the best books for 2018, and be sure to enter to win in our contest below. Good luck!
This post contains affiliate links.
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
- Origin by Dan Brown
- Every Last Lie by Mary Kubica
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Come and Get It! By Ree Drummond
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
- Turtles All The Way Down by John Green
- The Good Girl by Mary Kubica
- Pretty Girls Dancing by Kylie Brant
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine
- Faithful by Alice Hoffman
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- Wonder by RJ Palacio
- The Horse Dancer by Jojo Moyes
- Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk by Kathleen Rooney
- In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware
- Beartown by Fredrik Backman
- Two Kinds of Truth Michael Connelly
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell
- The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
- Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly
- The Lonely Hearts Hotel by Heather O’Neill
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Ranger Games by Ben Blum
- Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll
- The Child Finder by Rene Denfeld
- Three Wishes by Liane Moriarty
- The Child by Fiona Barton
- IT by Stephen King