30 Must-Read Books for 2015
Good news! We’ve just published our best books of 2018 list and giveaway—don’t miss it!
One of my goals for 2014 was to read 50 books. I didn’t reach my goal, but I did end up reading 40 books which I consider a huge accomplishment! I’ve always loved reading (I even have a degree in English), but since I became a mother, I put reading on the back burner. It’s my goal in 2015 to continue to carve out that precious me time for reading.
I was also late to the game on reading Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, but loved this book so much. I plan on reading the rest of the series in 2015.
See my list below to check out the rest of my recommendations (some are old, some are new) for this year. This list was co-curated with my friend Simply Stacie, and I plan to put many of her picks on my list as well.
30 Books you have to read in 2015!
1. You by Caroline Kepnes
2. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
3. Still Alice by Lisa Genova
4. Landline by Rainbow Rowell
5. I Am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes
6. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
7. Silver Girl by Elin Hilderbrand
8. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
9. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
10. Me Before You by JoJo Moyes
11. Gray Mountain by John Grisham
12. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
13. Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult
14. Slammed by Colleen Hoover
15. The Diviners by Libba Bray
16. The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons
17. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
18. Looking for Alaska by John Green
19. The Orenda by Joseph Boyden
20. Girl with a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier
21. The Collector by Nora Roberts
22. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
23. The House Girl by Tara Conklin
24. Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
25. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
26. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
27. Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalan
28. By Grand Central Station I Sat Down and Wept by Elizabeth Smart
29. My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
30. On Writing: A Memoir Of The Craft by Stephen King
I’d love to hear your best book recommendations as I’m always adding books to my “to-read” list. Lay em’ on me!