Our air fryer pork stuffing meatballs are the perfect holiday main course or appetizer. Juicy ground pork and stuffing seasonings come together to create these absolutely scrumptious air fryer meatballs!
I’d like to thank The Ohio Pork Council for sponsoring this recipe.
Air Fryer Pork Stuffing Meatballs Recipe
Friends, do I have a holiday-blockbuster recipe for you. What do you get when you combine flavorful ground pork, stuffing seasonings, and your new favorite kitchen appliance?
Well, you get these air fryer pork stuffing meatballs! Y’all, these meatballs are LOADED with flavor. Seriously, they are special.
My husband calls these “Thanksgiving and Christmas in meatball form!”
Of course, I simply love cooking with ground pork.
It’s one of the most versatile ingredients in my arsenal thanks to its lovely flavor, texture, and juiciness. Ground pork brings so much to the table (haha!). I dare you to swap ground pork into your favorite chili and let me know what you think.
Actually, I have the best ground pork chili recipe EVER, so you can just try mine!
How To Make Air Fryer Ground Pork Meatballs
Easy Air Fryer Ground Pork Stuffing Meatballs Recipe. For the complete recipe, go to the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
- Combine milk and breadcrumbs
In a small bowl add the breadcrumbs and milk. Use a fork to combine, making sure to break up any large lumps.
- Mix all ingredients
In a large bowl, using your hands, mix the ground pork, one egg, the breadcrumb and milk mixture, and your finely chopped sage, parsley, rosemary, thyme, onion and celery along with the salt the pepper. Mix until just combined.
- Form meatballs
Form meatballs and add to the air fryer rack. Your meatballs will be approximately two flat tablespoons in size. Arrange meatballs leaving plenty of space between each one to allow airflow.
- Air fry the meatballs
Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees, add the meatballs and cook for 9-11 minutes. If cooking on 2 pans rotate halfway through. If you’re cooking in a basket-style air fryer be sure to turn the meatballs halfway through. Cook until the internal temperature is 160 degrees.
Holiday Pork Meatball Appetizers
Not only do our air fryer pork stuffing meatballs work great as a holiday dinner, but you can also serve them as an appetizer.
Simply skewer each meatball with a festive cocktail pick and provide guests with a small cup of your favorite gravy. Alternatively, you can make some of this yummy cranberry dipping sauce.
I hope you love our air fryer ground pork meatballs as much as we do. Please let me know if you try them this holiday season. I’d love to hear what you think!
Oh, and if you’re looking for another great air fryer recipe, try my air fryer hard boiled eggs!
- 1.5 lbs. ground pork
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- ½ whole cup milk
- 1 large egg egg
- ½ cup celery, finely chopped
- ¼ cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sage, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves (pull the leaves off the stems)
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl stir together the milk, and the bread crumbs and set aside.
- In a large bowl, using your hands, combine all ingredients including the bread crumb and milk mixture, until just combined.
- Shape mixture into balls, about 2 flat measuring tablespoons in each meatball. Arrange the meatballs on the air fryer pan or pans, in a single layer, leaving a little space between each.
- Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees. Add the meatballs and cook for 9-11 minutes. If cooking on 2 pans rotate halfway through. If cooking on one pan or in a basket-style air fryer, turn meatballs halfway through. Cook until the meatballs are golden brown and the internal temperature is 160 degrees.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 30 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 91Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 88mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 7g