Deviled eggs, you either love them or you… don’t. If you fall into the latter category, I challenge you to try this incredible, mild, creamy and delicious bacon ranch deviled eggs recipe!
When you think about it, adding ranch dressing to deviled egg filling just makes sense. I mean, ranch dressing tastes good with EVERYTHING. Can I get an amen?
Adding ranch dressing to your deviled eggs adds so much flavor, and if you’re already a fan of deviled eggs, you’re going to love this new twist to a classic recipe. In fact, my son who normally despises deviled eggs really loved these!
Of course, what could possibly make a ranch-style deviled egg even better? Bacon! After you fill your egg-halves with this wonderful ranch-inspired mixture, add some crispy bacon crumbles and freshly ground black pepper to send this bacon ranch deviled eggs recipe over the top.
Seriously, they are so good, and not at all overpowering like some deviled egg recipes can be.
With Easter just around the corner, it’s definitely the season for deviled eggs. I hope you enjoy this great bacon ranch deviled eggs recipe as much as my family did!
Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 slices bacon, crumbled
- Place 12 eggs in a large pan and cover with cold water. Then, bring your water to a boil and immediately remove pan from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, let the eggs cool and peel.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. Place yolks in a medium bowl and mash with ranch dressing and mayonnaise. Mix in the cream cheese.
- Fry bacon (or microwave a few slices of precooked bacon) until crispy, crumble and set aside.
- Fill the hollowed egg halves generously with mixture, then top with black pepper and crumbled bacon.
8 Comments on “Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs”
Yum. I’m going to give these a try soon. Thank you for sharing your recipe at the Snickerdoodle Create~Bake~Make link party!
Oh my gosh Crissy, these look AMAZING! We love deviled eggs in our family, so I’m definitely pinning this for next time!
I just wanted to stop by to let you know that these were my pick for Rockstar of the week over at the Creativity Unleashed link party; thanks so much for sharing over there! Voting is now open for MEGA Rockstar, so stop by and vote, and I hope you win this week! http://www.practicallyfunctional.com/creativity-unleashed-no-165-oriental-trading-giveaway/
Yum. Thanks for sharing at the Inspiration Spotlight party. Pinned & shared.
You get an amen from me! ;) When I saw bacon AND ranch, I may have drooled a bit. Thanks for sharing this with us at Funtastic Friday!
Our family loves Deviled Eggs, these look awesome! Hope you are having a fantastic week and thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday!
I love bacon, ranch, and deviled eggs. I’m going to have to make these. Thanks for sharing on the the Totally Terrific Tuesdays Link Party!
This deviled eggs looks good! Thanks for sharing.
Deviled Eggs sound mighty tasty right now. And of course bacon makes them better.
Thanks for sharing on #TastyTuesdays