My easy cheddar bacon ranch pinwheels made with crescent dough are a wonderful holiday appetizer. Pair with Heluva Good! Buttermilk Ranch Dip for the perfect party bite!
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels
I’d like to thank Heluva Good! Dips for sponsoring this post
One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is our family’s annual pre-Christmas birthday bash.
We celebrate three birthdays in December. Mine is the 13th, my daughter’s birthday is the 14th, and my dad’s birthday is the 15th.
Needless to say, it’s a wonderful excuse to have a big holiday party, and these cheddar bacon ranch pinwheels are on the menu every year!
While I love hosting this annual gathering, I don’t always want to spend a lot of time with complicated dishes.
It’s why I love creating recipes with Heluva Good! Dips.
Whether you’re dipping veggies, pretzels, or chips, Heluva Good! brings all the flavor to your holiday gathering.
You can also get super creative with Heluva Good! Dips. I love using the Buttermilk Ranch in these pinwheels, and I always serve on a platter with one or two open dip containers.
My mouth is watering just thinking about these cheddar bacon ranch pinwheels!
Crescent Pinwheels with Buttermilk Ranch Dip
There are so many ways you can adapt this recipe to meet your preferences.
For the holidays, I love using red and green bell peppers to make the pinwheels look a little more festive.
Don’t forget that layer of Heluva Good! Buttermilk ranch dip that should be spread on your crescent dough before adding the other filling ingredients.
The dip gives these pinwheels incredible flavor and also helps hold everything together!
Easy Crescent Pinwheels Appetizer
I totally recommend whipping up a batch of these savory cheddar bacon ranch pinwheels this holiday season. Your whole family will LOVE them!
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 2 tablespoons Heluva Good! Buttermilk Ranch Dip
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked until crispy and crumbled
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, diced (I used red and green)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread dip over each rectangle. Sprinkle with crispy bacon, cheddar cheese and peppers. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve immediately with Heluva Good! Buttermilk Ranch Dip.