It’s no secret that I’m in love with cinnamon. It’s why I’m over the moon for this easy cinnamon roll casserole that you can whip-up using refrigerated cinnamon rolls and a few ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.
This is truly a no-brainer recipe that anyone can perfect. I’m positive that your whole family will love it as much as mine does!
Cinnamon Roll Casserole Recipe
As I said, I LOVE cinnamon. Whether it’s cinnamon bread, my easy biscuit cinnamon rolls or these crazy-good pumpkin cinnamon rolls, I could eat cinnamon desserts every single day. I’ve even tried to find ways to incorporate cinnamon into my favorite savory dishes, like these incredible cinnamon glazed carrots!
Anyway, you get the idea. It’s really no wonder that this cinnamon roll casserole is one of my favorite special occasion breakfast recipes. It’s perfect for a Saturday morning after a busy week of work and school, or as a special birthday breakfast.
Not that you have to save it for a special occasion by any means! You have my permission to make this amazing cinnamon roll casserole recipe on a random Tuesday, FOR DINNER. Fry some bacon and eggs to go along with it and call it a day.
Hmm… now there’s an idea. Maybe I’ll do it, too!
I have to admit that I love utilizing refrigerated cinnamon rolls and crescent rolls to create tasty dessert recipes. They are just so full of flavor and really begging to be experimented with.
They definitely work well in this yummy cinnamon roll casserole, that’s for sure.
If you want to add a bit of crunch, you can top this breakfast casserole with some chopped pecans or walnuts!
Grab this delicious cinnamon roll casserole recipe below and be sure to leave me a comment or tag me on Instagram @dearcrissy. :)
Cinnamon Roll Casserole Recipe
This sweet cinnamon roll casserole recipe is easy to whip-up with refrigerated cinnamon rolls and a few simple ingredients.
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 cans (12.4 oz each) Pillsbury refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup maple syrup
- Icing from cinnamon rolls
- Powdered sugar
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Heat oven to 375°F. Pour melted butter into an ungreased 13 x 9 glass baking dish. Open your cinnamon rolls and separate both cans of dough into 16 rolls. Save your icing for later! Cut each of the cinnamon rolls into 8 pieces and arrange in the baking dish evenly.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs, cream, cinnamon and vanilla combined. Pour this over the cinnamon roll pieces, then drizzle with 1 cup maple syrup.
- Bake for 20-28 minutes or until top is golden brown. If you notice the top of your casserole getting too brown, too quickly, you can cover with foil for the final minutes of baking. Cool 15 minutes. Meanwhile, remove covers from icing; microwave on 10 to 15 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle the supplied icing over top of your casserole and spoon additional maple syrup over casserole. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, serve and enjoy!
Adapted slightly from Pillsbury.All images and text © . If you would like to share this recipe on a website or social profile, please be sure to properly attribute by linking back to this page. If you share the recipe on your blog, please rewrite it in your own words, and again, include a link back. Thanks so much! :)