If you’re looking for an adorable Easter-themed treat to make this spring, you’re going to love these perfectly sweet Easter mini cheesecakes.
These Easter mini cheesecakes are so easy to make. In fact, you can check out our fun tutorial video below to get all the details.
How delicious do these look?
I am in love with spring desserts and cheesecake is on the top of my list. These cute Easter mini cheesecakes are festive and bite sized. They would be the perfect treat to take to your child’s classroom, or as a special dessert to follow Easter dinner.
The speckled malted milk eggs rest on a nest of toasted coconut on the top. It truly does look like pretty eggs in a nest.
I hope you enjoy these yummy Easter mini cheesecakes as much as we did. Happy Easter!
- 1 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ¾ cup + 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp. Coconut Flakes (toasted)
- 54 Speckled Malted Milk Eggs (9 oz.)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tbsp. sugar and butter in medium mixing bowl. Press into bottoms of cupcake paper cups.
- Combine cream cheese, vanilla, and ¾ cup sugar in medium mixing bowl – beating with handheld electric mixer. Add eggs individually while mixing on low until blended. Spoon mixture over graham cracker crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for approximately 25 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Create a bird’s nest atop each mini cheesecake with toasted coconut and malted milk eggs. Serve and enjoy.