Best Fairy Garden Broken Pot Planters
I’ve become absolutely enthralled with the fairy garden trend and I’m loving these gorgeous fairy garden broken pot planters. It seems quite natural that community of woodland fairies would set up shop in a broken planter, right? It makes me wish I could shrink down to the size of a thimble and enjoy that magical little world myself!
Granted, I’m not an expert on fairy gardening as I plan to make my first one this spring using one of these fairy garden broken pot planters.
In case you’re new to the trend, fairy gardens are really just miniature gardens complete with structures (like little fairy garden cottages, miniature mushrooms, tiny fairies miniature woodland animals and fairies) paired with living plants including live fairy moss, grasses and flowers. Fairy gardens are a great way to put those green thumbs to creative use. I’m just captivated by some of the intricate fairy gardens I’ve seen online and I am on a mission to make my own.
RELATED: Check out our easy homemade hummingbird food recipe!
Fairy Garden Broken Pot Planters
Since I’m doing my own shopping to find the best fairy garden broken pot planter I thought I’d share some of the prettiest ones I’ve found. Each of these fairy garden planters have their own unique look and feel, but I’d be happy using any of these broken pot planters as a starting point for building my fairy garden masterpiece! Hint, if you really want to make it easy, consider picking up a fairy garden starter kit when you buy your planter!
1. Provence Broken Pot Fairy Garden Planter — How sweet is this little fairy garden planter? I love this broken pot style planter because of its gorgeous hand-painted finish. The petite sizing also makes it really perfect for use indoors or outside. This fairy garden broken pot planter is made from a durable poly-resin which means it’s not going to deteriorate when left out in the elements. I can just picture some lush green moss growing on the different levels!
2. Fairy Garden Broken Pot Planter with Cottage — The quaint little fairy garden cottage perched at the top of this fairy garden broken pot planter is surely where Cinderella lives with her evil stepsisters! I just love this little scene and I think it would be gorgeous filled with a variety of plump little succulents and a few fairy garden accessories to add some color. This broken pot planter has 3 planting areas which allows you to create a lovely layered look.
3. Whimsical Three Pot Fairy Garden Planter — If you’re not super creative and want a planter that literally only needs to be planted in, this pretty little piece of art is the ticket for your fairy garden. These fairy garden broken pot planters can be put on your office desk or you can even hang them up!
4. Broken Pot Fairy Garden with Tree — I think maybe this is the home of a Keebler Elf or two instead of a fairy! This beautiful broken pot fairy garden planter even comes with a solar light making it perfect to place near your entryway. I’m just adoring the beautiful tree cottage scene and thinking that this would be stunning planted with bright, colorful flowers.
5. Oversized Broken Pot Planter — These are nice, large (23.5 diam. x 19.5H in.) fairy garden broken pot planters that give you plenty of space to design your dream fairy garden. I’d love to see it planted with some fairy moss, succulents and flowers. Of course, don’t forget to shop for a few fairy garden fairies to place in your garden!
6. Toppled Clay Pot with Live Fairy Moss — This is a tiny little saucer-shaped fairy garden planter that comes with live fairy moss. Not exactly a broken pot design, but I couldn’t resist this little piece for use in your home or anyplace you want to add a touch of fairy magic.
7 Broken Pot Fairy Planter with Acorn House — Perfectly sweet in every way, this cute fairy garden broken pot planter features a charming little acorn house on top. Every fairy garden needs an acorn house! I like this particular planter because it’s painted in a unique way that really makes it stand apart from the other choices I’ve listed above. It’s the perfect way to jump into fairy gardening this spring!