As soon as the weather begins to turn chilly, I start craving warm, hearty and delicious soup. I also love soup recipes because they are great to make ahead of time and freeze for a quick and easy dinner any time. I love having a few soups in my freezer to grab and heat up on those busy weeknights during the school year.
Below are some of my favorite fall soup recipes from my blogging pals around the web. Be sure to click through to get the recipe for each of these soup recipes. You’ll also want to pin this post for easy reference later. Enjoy!
1. Best Vegan Chili by Dear Crissy
2. Mushroom Quinoa Soup by Two Peas & Their Pod
3. Slow Cooker Veggie Tortilla Soup by Oh My Veggies
4. Chicken Soup with Stars by Not Starving Yet
5. One-Pot Chili Con Carne by Dish by Dish
6. Easy Russian Cabbage Roll Soup by The Wanderlust Kitchen
7. The Ultimate Chicken Noodle Soup by Sumptuous Living
8. Jalapeno Chili by Goodie Godmother
9. Taco Soup by The Grateful Grazer
10. Italian Borlotti Beans & Potato Soup by Food Smart Mom
11. White Chicken Chili by Averie Cooks
12. Beef and Root Vegetable Stew by Sweet Cayenne
13. Chicken Parmesan Soup by Peas & Crayons
14. Easy Vegetable Gumbo by Fat Free Vegan Kitchen
15. Beef, Tomato and Acini Di Pepe Soup by Skinnytaste
16. Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Soup by The Magical Slow Cooker
17. Greek Lemon Chicken Soup by A Spicy Perspective
18. Italian Basil Sausage Soup by The Slow Roasted Italian
19. Greek Lentil Soup by Veggies Don’t Bite
20. Winter Green Soup by Mitzy At Home
If you liked these delicious fall soup recipes, be sure to check out my easy ground turkey chili or my simple chicken and rice soup recipes.
5 Comments on “20 Fall Soups to Make Ahead and Freeze”
I’ve read that it’s not good to freeze potatoes in homemade veg soup why is this because they are a big part of my soups. I’ve never frozen soups but I’m fixing to give it a try
Thank you SO much for including my lentil soup. What a great roundup as we approach the cold months. I definitely need to stock my freezer!
Awesome roundup, Crissy! Thanks for including my Beef and Root Vegetable Stew – pinned the collection!
Thank you SO much for including me in this awesome post!! Sharing!!
Ohmygosh I’m in love! Sharing these bad boys all over social media — thanks for including me! xoxo