This is a sponsored post, brought to you in partnership with Mom Spark Media and JELL-O. All thoughts remain my own.
I have to admit, I feel a bit lucky that I’m not in charge of the big meal on Thanksgiving—that’s my mom’s job. I do, however, try to make at least one or two contributions to our holiday feast. This year, I’m bringing this fudge-bottom candy crunch pie!
Chocolate pie has been a staple at our family Thanksgiving dinner for as long as I can remember. It’s my brother’s favorite, so I thought I would give this fudge-bottom candy crunch pie recipe a whirl and try to outdo the plain-jane pre-made pie that we usually have for Thanksgiving dessert.
Reading over the ingredients for this fudge-bottom candy crunch pie recipe made me smile. How can you go wrong with an OREO crust, JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding and COOL WHIP? Here’s the answer—you can’t!
This pie was incredibly easy to make and the addition of the English toffee candy bar pieces and melted BAKER’S chocolate drizzled over the top really made the pie look special. This is a cool, sweet and creamy pie with the perfect OREO crust and a wonderful crunch in every bite.
It’s a pie that I am going to feel proud to place on our family’s table for dessert after our Thanksgiving celebration.
Which desserts are the biggest crowd pleasers at your Thanksgiving table?
Brought to you by JELL-O. Anything can go wrong during the holidays. Except these recipes.
More Delicious Recipes
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 3 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 1 OREO Pie Crust
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 milk chocolate English toffee candy bars (1.4 oz. each), chopped, divided
1. Beat milk and pudding mixes with whisk for 2 minutes. 2. Microwave 2 oz. chocolate on high for 1 min. or until melted when stirred. Stir in 1 cup pudding; pour into OREO pie crust. 3. Add half the COOL WHIP and all but about 3 Tbsp. candy to remaining pudding. Spoon over layer in crust. 4. Top with remaining COOL WHIP and candy. Melt remaining chocolate; drizzle over pie. Refrigerate 1 hour.