Whether you’re a true sports fan or you’re just married to one, you can undoubtedly appreciate an incredible game day appetizer recipe.
From dips, to sliders and beyond, I’ve rounded up some of my absolute favorite game day appetizers from my blogging friends around the web.
Don’t tell anyone, but I’m not much into sports, myself. That doesn’t mean I don’t love a great game day gathering with friends, family and some great food! I hope you enjoy these fabulous recipes. Be sure to pin this post to refer to all season long.
1. Mini Meatball Lasagna Cups by Dear Crissy
2. 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Meatballs by Dear Crissy
3. Philly Cheese Steak Dip by Spicy Southern Kitchen
4. 20 Minute Potato Wedges by Kleinworth & Co
5. Cobb Salad Cups by Amy Sheree
6. Crispy Honey Mustard Chicken Sliders by I Wash..You Dry
7. Parmesan Crusted Tortellini Bites by The Cozy Cook
8. Ranch Chicken and Swiss Sliders by Averie Cooks
9. Crock Pot Little Smokies by Dear Crissy
10. Sausage Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers by Dear Crissy
11. Hot Swiss Cheese and Bacon Dip by Culinary Hill
12. Mini Pizza Dip Cups by Fox and Briar
13. Mini Corn Dog Bites by Hungry Hobby
14. Ultimate Easy Nachos by Good Life Eats
15. Barbecue Smokehouse Party Snack Mix by A Latte Food
16. Cheesy Bacon Jalapeno Corn Dip by Host The Toast
17. Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Roll Ups by Sugar Apron
18. Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Bread by WonkyWonderful
19. Honey Sriracha Kielbasa Bites by The Two Bite Club
20. Cheesy Pull Apart Pesto Bread by Carlsbad Cravings
Do you have a tried-and-true game day appetizer recipe? I’d love to hear more about your favorite game day dishes in the comments below!