This post is sponsored by Kraft.
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and now that my kids are both old enough to really enjoy all of the festivities, I’m looking forward to celebrating the season even more!
I love making Halloween treats for my kids, but let’s face it, finding the time to make cute and creative treats can be difficult during the school year.
Easy Halloween marshmallow pops!
That’s why I love making these adorable spooky woods Halloween marshmallow pops! In fact, I’ll be making some of these for my son and his friends for a little Halloween get-together next weekend.
When I say that these Halloween marshmallow pops are easy to make, I’m really not exaggerating at all. They really take almost no time, and best of all, you don’t have to be a creative genius or even have a steady hand to make them!
Plus, what kid doesn’t love JET-PUFFED marshmallows?
My son was completely fooled when he saw these spooky woods marshmallow pops, insisting that I must be the best mom in the world for making such a cool dessert. I mean, I am the best mom in the world, but he didn’t realize that it only took me five minutes to make this spooky treat!
If you need to throw together a quick but super-cute treat for your kids this Halloween, be sure to try my spooky woods marshmallow pops!
Win these Kraft Foods products!
To help you get in the Halloween spirit, Kraft Foods has generously offered to give this enormous and amazing prize pack to one Dear Crissy reader! Let your imagination run wild and create some delicious treats this season.
Entering is easy—open to US residents, 18 or older. Good luck!
The prize pack includes…
- JET-PUFFED MARSHMALLOW (Pumpkin Spice MALLOWS, Ghost MALLOWS, Pumpkin MALLOWS)
- JELL-O Molds (JIGGLERS Halloween mold)
- KRAFT Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (Halloween Shapes)
- PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Pumpkin Spice Flavor (Limited Edition) + coupon
- MAXWELL HOUSE INTERNATIONAL CAFÉ Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Glow in the Dark Ghostly Treat Bucket
- Halloween Picks
- Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin Scraper Scoop
- Halloween Cocktail Tiered Tray
- Spider Web Clear Plastic Table Cover
- Happy Hauntings Dip Bowl Set
- Bones Cookie Pan
- Halloween Fun Stickers
- 16 JET-PUFFED Marshmallows 1 7oz container of Kraft Real Milk BAKER’S Dipping Chocolate Black frosting (small amount) for decoration, or a little dipping chocolate would work 16 Lollipop sticks or 8 straws, cut in half 1 Toothpick for decorating
1. Microwave BAKER’S Dipping Chocolate container according to directions in package, or until well-combined and very smooth.
2. Push lollipop sticks into marshmallows. I used straws cut in half, this worked very well if you don’t have lollipop sticks!
3. Holding one marshmallow by the stick, and using a spoon, drizzle melted chocolate over the marshmallow while rotating it. Working quickly, drizzle remaining marshmallows with chocolate. Pattern should resemble bare, twisted branches. No need to be precise, it will look great!
4. For the ghosts, thin a little black frosting (or use gel frosting if you have it) with water and use a toothpick to paint eyes and a mouth. You could even use a little of the dipping chocolate if you don’t have or want to buy black frosting.