The holidays are over and I’m totally inspired to eat light, healthy and clean. Since I’m already compiling my favorite recipes, I thought I’d share some incredible healthy wrap recipes that I’m planning to try in the new year, along with one that I’m hoping to make again soon.
I’m basically obsessed with wraps and I want to eat every single one of these little beauties as soon as possible! Be sure to click through on the links to get the full recipes.
Healthy Wrap Recipes
1. Clean Eating Lettuce Wraps with Chicken & Avocado by Dear Crissy
2. Plantain Black Bean BBQ Wraps by Healthy Happy Life
3. Mu Shu Jackfruit Lettuce Wraps by FatFree Vegan Kitchen
4. Strawberry Balsamic + Goat Cheese Salad Wraps by Minimalist Baker
5. Roasted Vegetable Avocado Garden Wraps by Yup, It’s Vegan
6. Korean Barbecue Tempeh Wraps by Connoisseurus Veg
7. Spinach and Artichoke Tuna Lettuce Wraps by Hummusapien
8. “Honey” Garlic Roasted Chickpeas Wrap by Food Faith Fitness
9. California Quinoa Salad Collard Wraps by Cotter Crunch
10. Mexican Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps by Avocado Pesto
11. Veggie Hummus Collard Wraps by Eating Bird Food
12. Grilled Chimichurri Portobello Mushroom Lettuce Wraps by Steph in Thyme
13. Baked Thai Tofu Lettuce Wraps by Making Thyme For Health
14. Roasted Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Rice Collard Wraps by The Roasted Root
15. Thai Mango Cabbage Wraps by Cookie and Kate
16. Copycat Starbucks Spinach and Feta Breakfast Wrap by The Big Man’s World
17. Almond & Basil Chicken Lettuce Wraps by Cookin’ Canuck
18. Copycat PF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps by Fit Foodie Finds
19. Greek Salad Wraps with Roasted Red Peppers by Maebells
20. Healthy Buffalo Chicken Wrap by The Creative Bite
Which healthy wrap recipe looks the most delicious to you?