Lemon Bliss Bundt Cake
When I was younger, I was definitely more of a chocolate girl. As I’ve gotten older, I find that my sweet tooth has switched gears a bit. The dessert flavor profile that I crave most often these days is lemon—Lemon, lemon, lemon! This easy lemon bundt cake recipe definitely hits the spot, and best of all, it’s really easy to make.
Lemon Bundt Cake Recipe
I’ve even been thinking about making this a lemon blueberry bundt cake. I think some fresh blueberries in the batter would be a heavenly addition to this dessert.
I’ve also been wanting to experiment with this mini bundt cake pan that I picked up. How insanely cute is it? Hello, my name is Crissy and I’m addicted to buying cute kitchen items on Amazon.
So, are you a fan of lemon desserts? If you decide to give my lemon bliss bundt cake recipe a whirl, be sure to snap a picture and post it to Instagram with the hashtag #DearCrissy. I’d love to see your creation! Be sure to pin the recipe for later or print it using the print button on the recipe below. I hope that you and your sweet tooth enjoy this recipe!
- 1 15.25 oz. yellow cake mix
- 1 3.4 oz. box lemon flavored instant pudding
- zest of 2 large lemons (save lemons for glaze)
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
Bundt Cake Glaze
- 21/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously spray bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cake mix, pudding mix and the lemon zest until blended. Make a well in the middle of the mixture and pour in the water, oil, vanilla and eggs. Using an electric mixer, beat on low speed until blended. Scrap bowl and beat on medium speed for 3 more minutes. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool about 1 hour then turn onto a serving tray.
- In a medium bowl gradually add lemon juice to powdered sugar to desired consistency then beat in butter. Pour over the cake.