Mini Pumpkin Pies
These adorable and tasty mini pumpkin pies just make me happy. Everything tastes better when it’s miniaturized, and these little pumpkin pies are no exception!
Mini Pumpkin Pies Recipe
When it comes to pumpkin desserts, I really love putting a new twist on classic recipes. You really can’t skip out on pumpkin pie during the holiday season, but these sweet little mini pumpkin pies are a great alternative to your tried-and-true pumpkin pie recipes.
These mini pumpkin pies are super simple to make thanks to one little secret… Refrigerated pie crusts!
That’s right, these little pie crusts are definitely not from-scratch, and I’m totally okay with that.
Sometimes getting the job done quickly is the best decision. Especially when your results are as scrumptious as this.
If you enjoy this mini pumpkin pie recipe, don’t miss my pumpkin pie truffles. They’re another fave easy pumpkin dessert!
I hope you enjoy these yummy mini pumpkin pies. If you make them, please leave a comment and share your results. Also, be sure to follow me on Instagram for some fun behind-the-scenes photos, recipes, and snapshots from my daily life.
More Tasty Pumpkin Desserts
- Pumpkin Pie Crunch
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Donuts
- Pumpkin Pie Truffles
- Best Pumpkin Cookies
Mini Pumpkin Pies
- 1 box Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.5 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin puree
- Heat oven to 425°F. Unroll 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened, on flat surface.
- Use a 2″ round cutter (I use this one) to cut rounds and place on outsides of cups of upside down nonstick mini muffin pan (I use this one), skipping every other one. Repeat with second crust. Bake about 8 minutes or until crust is golden. Cool 5 minutes; remove shells from pan to cooling rack to cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the milk and pudding mix until thickened. Stir in the pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin puree until thoroughly combined.
- Fill each shell with the pumpkin mixture. Serve immediately, or refrigerate and serve within 3 days. Top with with whipped cream just before serving.
Recipe adapted slightly from Pillsbury.All images and text © . If you would like to share this recipe on a website or social profile, please be sure to properly attribute by linking back to this page. If you share the recipe on your blog, please rewrite it in your own words, and again, include a link back. Thanks so much! :)