Good news! We’ve just published our best books of 2018 list and giveaway—don’t miss it!
I always resolve to read more books, and this year is no different. I’m really excited to load a few of the titles below on my Kindle. I’m starting with After You by Jojo Moyes. I am so in love with Jojo Moyes’ books, and I’ve heard that this one is incredible.
Check out our full list of picks below. Stacie’s picks comprise the odd numbers, and mine are the even numbers. Keep reading to find out how you can win two books of your choice from our list!
Enter to win!
- The Island: A Novel by Elin Hilderbrand
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Inside the O’Briens by Lisa Genova
- Confess by Colleen Hoover
- Dime by E.R. Frank
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover
- Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin
- After You by Jojo Moyes
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter
- The Courage Tree by Diane Chamberlain
- Finders Keepers by Stephen King
- Who Do You Love: A Novel by Jennifer Weiner
- Marrow by Tarryn Fisher
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo
- Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee
- I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai
- The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- Hollywood Dirt by Alessandra Torre
- The Edge of Lost by Kristina Mcmorris
- The Girl With No Past by Kathryn Croft
- The Ultimate Gift (The Ultimate Series #1) by Jim Stovall
- At The Water’s Edge by Sara Gruen
- A Dark Lure by Loreth Anne White
- The Lake House by Kate Morton
- The Wild Truth by Carine McCandless
- Broken Grace by E.C. Diskin
- The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
- Rebel Queen Michelle Moran
I can’t wait to dig into this list in the new year!
Which books from our list are you most interested in reading this year?
One lucky reader is going to win a pick of TWO books from our list of must-read books for 2016!