This post is sponsored by Kraft.
One of the best parts of summer gatherings is having the opportunity to share my favorite foods with close friends and family members. That said, as much as I love to cook and bake, sometimes those get-togethers really sneak up on me!
I love turning to my favorite no-bake desserts when I need a quick, easy, and delicious treat, and this no-bake berry smoothie cheesecake is at the top of my list!
No-Bake Berry Smoothie Cheesecake
I am a huge fan of cheesecake, and what I love most about this no-bake dessert, aside from how easy it is to make, is that it is so light and refreshing. This no-bake berry smoothie cheesecake would be perfect for a 4th of July celebration.
The graham cracker crust adds just a little extra sweetness and crunch, and the filling is cool, light, and creamy. This berry smoothie no-bake cheesecake is so refreshing; it’s really perfect for a picnic or family cookout on a summer day.
Sweets are a delicious addition to a balanced diet, but of course, you should remember to be conscious of your portions, even with this lighter-version dessert. This no-bake cheesecake makes enough for 16 yummy servings.
You can use any berries you like for this recipe, too! I chose to use a mixture of blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and strawberries. You could chose one of these berries or any combination.
I love knowing that this recipe includes many lighter-versions of my favorite ingredients, including PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel which has 1/3 less fat than cream cheese, Light COOL WHIP, and Low Fat HONEY MAID Graham Crackers.
This no-bake cheesecake was a huge hit with my entire family (by the taste, you’d never know I used lighter ingredients), and it’s definitely a recipe we’ll be trying again this summer.
No-bake berry smoothie cheesecake
- 2 Cups Low Fat HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 4 Pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel (1/3 less fat), softened
- 1 Cup sugar
- 3 Cups fresh berries (I used blackberries, raspberries, blueberries and strawberries. Strawberries should be chopped into smaller pieces)
- 1 Tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, thawed
- Mix the cracker crumbs, butter, and 3 Tbsp. sugar. Press onto bottom of nonstick 9x13 pan and refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel and 1 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add berries; beat on low speed just until blended. Whisk in COOL WHIP. Pour over crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Cut to serve.
8 Comments on “No-Bake Berry Smoothie Cheesecake”
This was awesome! I cut the filling in 1/2 and put in a ready-made crust. AWESOME and really fast!
Thanks for sharing this recipe. It looks delicious.
Looks simple & delicious! Thanks for sharing (and can’t wait to try!)! :)
Delicious, easy and no oven required! It doesn’t get any better than that during the hot summer!! Thanks for the great recipe!!
I’ve never heard about Neufchatel cheese! However, I love cheesecake and even have a Pinterest board dedicated to honouring my favourite dessert.
This looks seriously amazing. I bet it would work great for breakfast!
You had me at no-bake!