No-Bake Pink Lemonade Pie
This cool and creamy no-bake pink lemonade pie is the perfect dessert for spring or summer. You’re going to adore this simple, sweet and delicious no-bake pie recipe!
No Bake Pink Lemonade Pie Recipe
Calling all lemon-lovers! You’re going to adore this luscious no-bake pie. Just look at how pretty it is!
Of course, the no-bake factor is really where it’s at when it comes to spring and summer dessert recipes.
I love using cream cheese and whipped topping to create light and dreamy no-bake pies like this one and the raspberry lemonade in the filling gives it a wonderful tart-but-sweet flavor.
This is the perfect pie for your spring and summer gatherings. I’m planning to make one of these for our Memorial Day get-together next month. I know my friends and family are going to love the flavor.
If I’m serving this pie at home, I usually just chill it overnight and take it out before serving, but you could also freeze it and just set it out about 30 minutes prior to serving as well.
If you don’t want to use my easy no-bake graham cracker crust recipe you can always pick up a pre-made crust ahead of time to make this pie even easier to put together.
You can get creative in your decoration and garnish by adding dollops of whipped cream, fresh raspberries, lemon wedges or extra graham cracker crust crumbles. Add a little fresh mint to make it even prettier.
If you love this flavor profile, you might want to whip up some of this refreshing raspberry lemonade punch. It’s so yummy and perfect for spring and summer parties.
Hope you love this no-bake dessert as much as my family does!
More Delicious No-Bake Desserts
- 1 and ½ cups finely ground graham crackers ( about 10 full sheets)
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup frozen Raspberry lemonade frozen concentrate, partially thawed
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 5 to 6 drops red food coloring
- 1 (8 oz.) container cool whip
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and the melted butter until well blended. The mixture will be sandy and course.
- Firmly press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie dish. Set into the refrigerator to chill while making the filling.
- In a large bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, raspberry lemonade, vanilla, sugar and the food coloring. Gently fold in the cool whip until blended. Spoon into the crust and chill for 6 to 8 hours or overnight. Also works well in freezer.