One Pan Chicken Alfredo Rice
I’d like to thank Knorr for sponsoring this Chicken Alfredo Rice post.
As summer draws to a close, it’s time to jump back into a busy new school year. While I’m excited for my kids to embark on their new school adventures, I also know that it means our schedules are soon to become very chaotic.
In fact, when dinner time rolls around, I long for simple recipes that my whole family will enjoy. I love this easy one-pan Chicken Alfredo Rice dish because I can whip it up with just a few ingredients.
Knorr Selects delivers all the flavor in this dish, and I add broccoli and rotisserie chicken to make it a complete meal.
One Pan Chicken Alfredo Rice Recipe
Yes, I said a rotisserie chicken, and it’s really one of my best tips for busy families.
When we’ve had a particularly busy day it’s so easy to stop by the grocery store and pick up a flavorful, juicy rotisserie chicken, and it makes my one-pan Chicken Alfredo Rice even easier to prepare.
My whole family loves fettuccine Alfredo, so I knew that they would equally adore the Knorr Selects Roasted Garlic Alfredo Rice.
Knorr Selects are so flavorful that the recipe possibilities are really endless. I was even thinking that I may use the Knorr Selects Roasted Garlic Alfredo Rice in a stuffed peppers recipe soon!
Knorr Selects were created for families like mine. You know, busy families with full schedules and hungry bellies! I really like that Knorr Selects are made with no artificial flavors, no artificial preservatives and they’re even gluten free.
The rice is ready in just 10 minutes, making it a perfect foundation to an easy one-pot meal.
This one-pan Chicken Alfredo Rice is a crazy-easy dish that tastes absolutely delicious.
Be sure to print and pin the recipe below!
If you’d like to give Knorr Selects a try, you can grab a coupon on their website!
- 1 package Knorr Selects Roasted Garlic Alfredo Rice
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast (I used a rotisserie chicken)
- 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/8 cup grated parmesan
- salt and pepper to taste
- Shred 2 cups of rotisserie chicken breast into 1" pieces and set aside. Chop 2 cups broccoli florets and set aside.
- Prepare your Knorr Selects per the instructions on the package, adding your 2 cups of broccoli when the mixture begins to boil, and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir your chicken into the mixture and top with grated parmesan cheese. Serve immediately and enjoy!