I was just bragging about my favorite pumpkin streusel cheesecake bars the other day, and now I’m pleased to share this simply divine pumpkin cheesecake recipe! Oh my goodness, you guys, it is so incredibly tasty!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
I’ve really been trying to break out of my comfort zone when it comes to pumpkin recipes over the past few years. Instead of having traditional pumpkin pie, I’ve been opting for new pumpkin classics like pumpkin pie crunch or this amazing pumpkin cheesecake.
It’s so fun to experiment with new pumpkin desserts each year, and to add to my ever-growing list of favorite pumpkin recipes to share with my family and friends.
It seems like pumpkin-fever only gets stronger each year, and honestly, I’m one of those people who just never really gets tired of the pumpkin flavor profile.
Since I’m already a huge fan of cool, creamy cheesecake recipes, it only makes sense that I’d be in love with this pumpkin cheesecake. It’s truly the best of both worlds.
I hope you enjoy this recipe. Be sure to pin it so you don’t forget where you saw it!
More Yummy Pumpkin Recipes
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup unseasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch springform pan (I love this one) with 1 tbsp. butter. In medium bowl, mix 1 1/4 cups pecans, the bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar. Drizzle melted butter over pecan mixture and combine. Press into bottom and up side of the springform pan and place in the refrigerator while you work on the filling.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in 1 cup brown sugar and 2/3 cup granulated sugar until smooth. Beat in 5 eggs, one at a time until well blended. In small bowl, mix flour, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and pumpkin. Gradually add to cream cheese mixture; beat until smooth. Pour into crust.
- Bake 1 hour 20 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes or until center is set. Turn oven off; let cheesecake stand in oven with door open at least 8 inches for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let the cheesecake cool to room temperature on cooling rack. Remove side of pan. Refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.