Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
Believe it or not, my list of favorite foods isn’t super long. I tend to have the same cravings over and over, especially when it comes to sweets. Two foods that I literally dream about are fresh summer strawberries and cheesecake, so imagine my glee when I stumbled onto this amazing strawberry cheesecake smoothie.
Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie Recipe
I have to admit that I was a little skeptical that the flavors cheesecake could be captured in a smoothie, but, let me tell you, this strawberry cheesecake smoothie will absolutely satisfy your cheesecake craving.
In each sip of this strawberry cheesecake smoothie you’ll be able to taste the graham cracker crust, creamy cheesecake filling and strawberry topping.
The flavor is so multilayered and delicious. This smoothie is also such an easy way to whip-up decadent dessert without having to spend any time at all in the kitchen.
If you’ve ever had a hankering for cheesecake and wanted a quick fix, this is strawberry cheesecake smoothie is for you. Keep in mind, you could easily substitute your favorite fruit for the strawberries. Just throw two cups of your favorite fresh fruit into a freezer bag and freeze for a couple hours before blending.
If you’re a fan of fruit smoothies, be sure to check out my fruity breakfast smoothie recipe, too!
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 6oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 7 graham crackers, divided
- 2 cups whole fresh strawberries, frozen
- Blend the milk, cream cheese, 3 tablespoons sugar, vanilla and 6 graham crackers until smooth.
- Pour all but 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture into a liquid measuring cup. Reserve for later use.
- Add remaining sugar and strawberries to the remaining mixture in the blender; blend until smooth. Pour reserved cream cheese mixture gently over strawberry mixture in glasses.
- Crumble the remaining cracker and sprinkle over smoothie.