A few weeks ago, I was turned on to this super easy strawberry pecan fudge recipe by a friend, and I knew that I had to try it. I usually try to whip-up a sweet treat or two for my family before Valentine’s Day, and I’m totally loving this easy 3-ingredient fudge recipe.
I’m pretty much on board with any recipes that include FROSTING (I’m kind of a frosting junkie), and this one is so easy that you can whip it up in like five minutes—seriously.
Strawberry Pecan Fudge Recipe
With Valentine’s Day coming up in just two short weeks, this strawberry pecan fudge recipe would make the perfect pink treat to give to loves in your life, particularly if any of the loves in your life happen to be serious frosting addicts. I know a few of those, me included!
RELATED: Loving this easy strawberry pecan fudge? Check out my other no-brainer 3-ingredient fudge recipe. It’s super yummy as well!
The addition of the pecans to this recipe really makes all the difference—it makes the fudge taste more like real fudge in my opinion. Of course, if you’re not a fan of nuts on your desserts, and I know that there are quite a few of you who fall into that category, you can certainly leave the pecans out completely.
I’m just going to warn you that this fudge is super decadent and super sweet. I love the flavor so much that I usually have a piece or two and then ask my husband to hide it from me! It’s just one of those desserts that I will go back to over and over.
This pink strawberry pecan fudge is to die for, and so easy to make. I hope you’ll make a batch to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Please let me know in the comments below if you love it as much as I do!
- 1 16 oz can of strawberry frosting
- 1 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- Lightly spray an 9x9 pan with cooking spray. A 9x13 pan would be fine too, if you want to make thinner bars.
- Put chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl and melt them, keep an eye on them, melting times will vary and you don't want to burn them! You could also use a double boiler.
- Stir in entire can of strawberry frosting.
- Stir in pecans (I saved a little to sprinkle on the top).
- Spread into pan and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve.