Apple Pie Bites
These easy apple pie bites that I made using refrigerated crescent rolls and apple pie filling were a huge hit with my family last holiday season.
Am I the only one who’s ready for fall, cooler temps and delicious holiday recipes like this one?
Yes, they are super delicious, but I also love them because they are so easy to make. I love the versatility of Pillsbury Crescents. There are just SO many delicious recipes you can make with them.
I didn’t ever really think about using crescent rolls as part of a dessert before I whipped up these easy apple pie bites!
Apple Pie Bites
The glaze really sends these miniature apple pies over the top by adding an extra burst of sweetness to an already delicious treat.
Check out my fun instructional video below to see exactly how I make these yummy little Crescent Roll apple pie bites.
The next time I make this recipe I’m going to try using cherry pie filling instead!
I have to admit that I’m really excited about fall and the approaching holiday season. I’m one of those crazy people who loves to start listening to Christmas music in October! I know that it’s only August, but I might just have to whip up a pan of these easy apple pie bites this weekend. They are so wonderful with a hot mug of coffee!
If you decide to give this recipe a whirl, please be sure to come back and let me know what you thought about it in the comment section below. You’ll also want to be sure to pin this recipe so you don’t lose track of it!
- 2 cans Pillsbury Orignial Cresent Rolls
- 1 ( 21 oz.) can apple pie filling
- cinnamon sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablesooons of milk
- Preheat oven to 375 f
- Lightly spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Unroll cresent rolls and seperate the wedges. One at a time, lay the widest part of the dough into the muffin pan well. Add approximately a heaping tablespoon of apple pie filling. Pull the dough around the pie filling starting with the two shortest corners, then pull up the long corner. I didn't worry about closing the gaps.
- After the pan in filled, lightly sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, It took 15 minutes in my oven.
- Place pan on a cooling rack until they are warm enough to handle.
- Mix the powdered sugar and milk until smooth.
- Remove apple pie bites from the pan and place back on the wire rack, I placed parchment paper under the rack. With a spoon drizzle with the glaze.