I can still remember my mom toiling over her special homemade fudge when I was a kid. Sorry, Mom, but I’ve found a better way. Maybe this 3-ingredient fudge recipe isn’t BETTER than your old-fashioned version, but it delivers a QUICK fudge-fix, which is basically priceless.
I don’t have any fanciful narratives to weave about this easy 3-ingredient fudge recipe. It’s pretty basic, if I’m being honest, but that doesn’t stop me and everyone else in my family from grabbing a piece or two off the plate every single time we walk by it.
Seriously, someone should really slap my fingers at this point because I’ve had a little more fudge than any one person needs!
I also love that my beloved microwave does all of the work for this simple fudge recipe. You melt the ingredients, stir them, pour them into your prepared baking dish and refrigerate. Karate-kick–BOOM!
If you want some delicious and dead-simple chocolate fudge. Give this recipe a whirl and let me know what you think! Yum, yum! :)
Easy 3-Ingredient Fudge
This simple but delicious quick-fudge recipe can be made in minutes using just a few ingredients and the magic if your microwave. It’s proof that delicious doesn’t always mean fussy or complicated!
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- Optional mix-ins: walnuts, candy, pretzels, etc.
- Add semi-sweet chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter (or margarine, if that’s all you have on hand) in large microwaveable bowl. Warm in microwave on medium until melted, about 3-5 minute. Be sure to stir about every minute.
- Pour fudge mixture into well-greased 8×8-inch glass baking dish. Refrigerate until set.
- Enjoy! Yes, sometimes ENJOY needs its own step in the directions. :)