Trust me when I say that you’re not going to want to miss these incredible pumpkin streusel cheesecake bars this holiday season!
I am in LOVE with these delicious pumpkin bars, and I love that the base is an oatmeal cookie mix. It makes for such a delicious and flavorful crust.
Pumpkin Streusel Cheesecake Bars Recipe
Plus, this pumpkin streusel cheesecake bars recipe has crushed gingersnap cookies in the crust. This little detail alone was enough to make want to try this recipe. I am a huge fan of gingersnaps and love incorporating them into my holiday baking.
I made this recipe for the first time about five years ago for our Thanksgiving dinner. It was such a huge hit that I’ve been making it at least once or twice during the fall ever since.
By the time you’re drizzling the caramel sauce on top you’re going to be in pumpkin dessert heaven.
If these pumpkin streusel cheesecake bars are making your mouth water, be sure to grab the recipe below.
More Pumpkin Desserts
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Cookies
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® oatmeal cookie mix
- 1/2 cup crushed gingersnap cookies
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup cold butter or margarine
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- Caramel ice cream topping.
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir together cookie mix, crushed cookies and pecans. Cut in butter, using pastry blender or fork, until mixture is crumbly. Reserve 1 cup mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture in bottom of an ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until mixture is smooth. Add your remaining filling ingredients and beat until well blended. Pour over warm cookie base. Sprinkle with reserved topping.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- Before serving, drizzle with topping of choice. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.