Cherry Bliss Brownies
Brownie mix, cream cheese and sweet cherry pie filling—doesn’t that just sound like a dessert combination made in heaven? I knew I’d be a fan of this recipe before I even tried it.
Trust me, you’re going to be giving me a digital-high-five after you whip up a batch of these easy cherry bliss brownies because they are absolutely delicious!
Cherry Bliss Brownies Recipe
I’m a pretty big fan of easy brownies and bars. In fact, you’ll find lots of these type of recipes on my blog, including my amazing chocolate raspberry bars, these classic cherry kuchen bars and my favorite chewy pecan pie bars.
I love this type of grab-and-go dessert recipe, particularly around the holidays.
Growing up, my grandpa always had a store-bought cherry pie on hand. I’m pretty sure cherry pie was his favorite dessert.
I wish he were still with us to taste these yummy cherry bliss brownies because I’m sure he would have loved them.
The good news about this recipe is that it’s really easy to make thanks to the fact that you start with a boxed brownie mix.
No sense in messing with a good thing. Let’s face it, boxed brownies taste pretty good when you don’t have time to make your own homemade brownies.
Now, have to give all the credit to Lucky Leaf for this recipe. This is not a sponsored post, I just grabbed this great recipe off the back of their can of cherry pie filling.
I’ve found some of my favorite recipes on product packaging!
So, yes, these brownies are yummy, but they also have something else going on for them.
THEY ARE SO PRETTY! It never hurts to have pretty desserts. :)
Be sure to pin this recipe to refer to it later, and grab the printable link below. Hope you love them!
More Decadent Brownies & Bars
- Fudgy Brownies with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
- Cake Mix Cookie Bars
- Unicorn Bars
- Cherry Kuchen Bars
- Chewy Pecan Pie Bars
Cherry Bliss Brownies
For the brownie bottom:
- 1 box brownie mix ( 18.4-ounce)
- Ingredients needed to prepare the brownies according to the box using oil, eggs and water.
For the topping:
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 21-ounce can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13×9 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare the brownies according to the directions on the box. Pour into the baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl cream together the cream cheese and the butter. Add the sugar and beat until well blended. Beat in the eggs, vanilla and the flour just until combined. Drop by spoonfuls over the brownie mixture. Cut through the mixtures with a knife to create a marble pattern. Spoon the cherry pie filling over the top.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes. Cool completely.
Recipe via Lucky Leaf.All images and text © . If you would like to share this recipe on a website or social profile, please be sure to properly attribute by linking back to this page. If you share the recipe on your blog, please rewrite it in your own words, and again, include a link back. Thanks so much! :)