Buckle your seat belts because this loaded potato salad recipe is going to rock your world. It’s chock-full of cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, crispy bacon, green onion and so much more. This is my everything-but-the-kitchen-sink potato salad recipe. It’s like eating a deconstructed loaded baked potato, but even better!
Loaded Potato Salad Recipe
On the other hand, if you’re looking for some next-level potato salad that causes a little party to take place on your tongue with every bite, my loaded potato salad is the one for you.
Because on my goodness, you guys… it’s just THAT good. ?
RELATED: Check out my loaded cauliflower casserole for more over-the-top goodness!
Have you ever been browsing through the reviews on popular recipe sites to see how other people may have doctored-up the recipe to make it better?
Well, this delicious loaded potato salad recipe is already doctored-up beyond recognition (almost). It’s truly LOADED with flavor, and while the ingredients list is a little longer than the ones I typically post, every single flavor works together to create something so scrumptious that I dream about it.
This is the potato salad recipe that I make when I’m hosting a cookout at my home during the summer and I want my guests to be thinking about that BOMB potato salad the next day. It’s my special, pulling out all the stops potato salad.
While it’s definitely packed with goodness (hello, ranch dressing, cheese, bacon!) it’s not difficult to make at all.
You basically can’t go wrong when you’re mixing together a bunch of ingredients that are as tasty as the ones in this loaded potato salad recipe. Sure, it may look like a hot mess when you’re done, but who cares?
THAT TASTE THOUGH! ?
More delicious potluck recipes
- 8 medium red potatoes, peeled, cooked and diced
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1 tsp. celery seeds
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 5 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- ½ lb, bacon fried crispy, crumbled
- 4 oz cheddar cheese, diced
- 2 green onions, diced (optional)
- Place potatoes in a large pan and cover with cold salted water. Over high heat bring to a boil then lower heat and gently boil until tender. Drain and allow to cool to room temperature. I spread them out on a cookie sheet for quicker cooling.
- While the potatoes are cooling, in a large bowl mix together the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, apple cider vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and the celery seeds.
- Add the potatoes to the mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until potatoes are coated.
- Add the diced celery, onions, bacon and cheese, mix well. Stir in the eggs. Chill for an hour before serving.
- Garnish green onion, optional.